Physical Deluxe Edition content: Call of the Paragons DLC included in-disc:
When the event of Trinity is near, the restless spirits of Aphes Paragons become disturbed and the rifts to Phantasma open across the whole city. Hilda must rise up to the challenge and prove to be the Heroine that determines the fate of Aphes.
- New area to explore: Phantasma.
- 7 new boss encounters.
- New weapon modding system.
- New outfit: Paragon Armor.
- Dive deeper into the myth of Aphes.
Welcome to Aphes – a city-state full of magic and wonder inspired by ancient Rome and classical Greek designs. From the mist-covered bazaar streets to gloomy sewers, the enigmatic forests at the city’s outskirts to deep chasms full of glittering crystals, the landscapes of Aphes are full of beauty and dangers.
Choose from a variety of ranged and melee weapons on the go and combine them as you wish! The talent system allows you to pick and expand your combat style by choosing two out of six completely different weapons: sword and shield, dual blades, spear, hammer, staff or even magic bracelets. Equip a magical staff to obliterate your foes from the distance or switch to a gigantic battle hammer to squish them in close combat.
Whilst Aphes might distract you with its breathtaking views, this city is not for the faint of heart. Fight your way through 60 different monsters and encounter 22 unique bosses – each with its own unique battle mechanics.
Every choice and every decision you make matters. Your journey in Aphes will lead you to discover the truth behind the city’s curse, letting you piece together its history through conversations, discovered documents and cinematics, as well as Hilda’s own diary, which she’ll update with sketches and observations.
The world of Asterigos is full of secrets and untold stories. Find over 100 collectibles, complete numerous side quests and build on your legacy in the New Game+ mode!
- Explore the magnificent city of Aphes inspired by classical Greek designs and unveil the truth behind the city’s curse.
- Battle more than 60 different enemies and encounter 22 bosses in the main story and side quests.
- Combine and change your weapons on the go. Equip two different types of weapon at once and become unpredictable in combat.
- Decide the fate of Aphes. Every decision you make in Asterigos matters and will affect the story.
- Find over 100 collectables, complete numerous side quests, and forge your destiny in the NewGame+ mode.