Scott Lang and Hope van Dyne return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. The super-hero partners find themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible.
Re-enter the Quantum Realm with Hot Toys' Ant-Man Sixth Scale Figure in his latest outfit, based on Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, the highly-detailed Ant-Man collectible features a head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function, a newly developed interchangeable helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Ant-Man’s face, greatly poseable body, Ant-Man’s new suit, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a figure stand. In addition, the figure also comes with The Wasp miniature diorama which can be displayed individually or combined with other miniature dioramas from the same series to create a diorama set display for greater fun.
The Ant-Man Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Paul Rudd as Ant-Man/ Scott Lang in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- One Scott Lang head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function
- One newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six pieces of interchangeable gloved
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One red, black colored Ant-Man suit with embossed patterns, silver-colored trims, and weathering effects
- One pair of black-colored boots
- One The Wasp miniature diorama (approximately 5cm)
- One attachable opened helmet accessory
- A figure stand with movie logo and character name