If one thing changes, what kind of ripple effects does that cause? The first episode of Marvel Studios’ What If…? Animation series revisits the events of Captain America: The First Avengers, where things go down a different path for Steve Rogers. In this universe, Steve is injured and he will be fighting in “The Hydra Stomper” armour created by Howard Stark.
Based on the highly-anticipated series, What If…?, Hot Toys present The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure as the new addition to the Power Pose Series.
The colossal figure has captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? Animation series with outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximated 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes and arc reactor; semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist, and waist movements.
The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
- Approximately 56cm tall
- Skilfully painted in green colour with white star emblem and weathering effects
- Highly-accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
- LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
- 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms, and wrists
- One pair of hands with articulated fingers
- One specially designed figure stand