1:6 Iron Man Mark III (2.0)
Tony Stark’s Iron Man is always one of the most charismatic and iconic hero of the Marvel universe and his genius is evident in the Mark III armour that was seen in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man.
Engineered with great attention to detail, Hot Toys are proud to present the movie-accurate sixth scale Iron Man Mark III (2.0) Diecast Collectible Figure demonstrating the exquisite design and armour pieces crafted by Tony in the first Iron Man movie, with a detailed Iron Monger themed diorama base.
The diecast Iron Man Mark III figure measures 32.5cm tall is meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark III in the movie, features a Tony Stark head sculpt with amazing likeness, an interchangeable helmet head with LED light-up function on eyes, an additional mask with battle damage effects, faithful recreation of the high-tech armour with bendable waist for wider range of movements, distressed effects applied on the matte red and gold armour, several interchangeable armour parts sculpted with battled damaged effects, also forearm armours simulating missile firing mode and protection shield mode. The figure also comes with diorama figure base depicting the battle of Iron Man and Iron Monger.
The Iron Man Mark III (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man
- One newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr.
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One interchangeable helmet head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One interchangeable mask with battle damaged effects
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armour:
- Metallic red, gold and silver coloured painting on the sleek and streamline armour
- LED light-up design on eyes, palms, circle-shaped RT on chest, and back of calves (white light, battery operated)
- Multiple interchangeable armours
- Three pairs of interchangeable hands
- Fully deployed air flaps with build-in metal flaps at back of the armour
- Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
- Enhanced articulations on waist armour which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Specially designed diorama figure base with damaged Iron Monger