Mad Max (hmv Exclusive) Cine Edition
Introducing the hmv Cine Edition range, where the best movies are given the best possible treatment. Strictly limited, each Cine Edition release comes in special packaging with added bonus content exclusive to these versions. Be first, only@hmv.
hmv Exclusive Cine Edition: Mad Max - limited to 1500 copies
Mel Gibson proved he was a name to be reckoned with in the revved-up, trendsetting Mad Max with filmmaker George Miller. Gibson portrays Max Rockatansky, the fearless, leather-suited cop waging war with kill-crazy bikers who targeted his family. It's a war that must be seen to be believed, a road-scorching, neo-punk, take-no-prisoners combat set in a postapocalyptic Australia. In the end, a lone man travels a ribbon of highway now free of the unroadworthy.
On Disc Special Features
- Film on 4K UHD and BLU-RAY
- Rigid Slipcase with Theatrical Key Art
- Double-Sided A3 Poster Reproduction
- 4x Double Sided Art Cards
- Road War: The Making of The Road Warrior (On 4K Disc Only)
- Commentary by Director George Miller and Cinematographer Dean Semler
- Introduction by Leonard Maltin
- Region Code:
- Region A,B,C
- 93 minutes
- Language(s): English, 4K: Spanish-Castilian, Czech, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish-Latin, French-Parisian, Polish, BD: Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish-Castilian, French, Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English, German, Italian, Subtitles: 4K: Spanish-Castilian, Complex Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, Spanish-Latin, Norwegian, French-Parisian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Swedish; BD: Arabic, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish-Castilian, Complex Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Spanish-Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Interactive Menu, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 1.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Bonus Footage, Commentary: George Miller (Director) and Dean Semler (Cinematographer), Documentaries: 'Road War: The Making of the Road Warrior', Making of Documentary, Introduction by Leonard Maltin