Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man's Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
In No Man's Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you'll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before - and perhaps never will again.
Includes the following major updates since launch: Foundation, Pathfinder, Atlas Rises, NEXT, The Abyss, Visions, the 2.0 BEYOND update, Synthesis, Living Ship, Exo Mech, Desolation and the 3.0 update, ORIGINS, Next Generation, Companions, Expeditions, Prisms, Sentinel, Outlaws, Endurance and Waypoint (4.0). It also includes the very latest PlayStation VR2 update.
An epic voyage to the centre of a shared universe awaits, allowing you to explore, trade, fight and survive.
PlayStation VR2 Key Features:
- Play the entirety of No Man’s Sky in Virtual Reality without compromise, at incredible quality.
- PSVR2, using the power of PlayStation 5, provides a truly next generation virtual reality experience. Featuring screen space reflections, terrain tessellation, increased draw distance, denser foliage, ultra-quality textures and refraction.
- PlayStation VR2-specific functionality includes headset vibrations, 3D audio technology, haptic feedback and adaptive triggers from the PS VR2 Sense controller and more.
- Switch seamlessly between VR and standard gameplay. Continue from an existing save to revisit favourite planets, bases and creatures in full Virtual Reality.
- The HUD and user interface has been completely remade for Virtual Reality, to ensure every interaction available in the game feels natural and built for purpose. Including controlling Multi-Tool options via a menu embedded on the in-world Multi-Tool; and browsing the quick menu and inventory via a personal wrist-mounted display.
- Lift open your starship’s cockpit, then reach out and grab the controls to take flight. Turn around for a full 360° view of the starship and vehicle interiors, with incredible details only visible in VR.
- Many interactions have been given special VR-only options, including: grabbing plants and other collectables with your hands; physically opening the cockpits of ships and exocraft; piloting starships directly with a VR stick/throttle; and punching objects to cause damage.
- With complete head and hand tracking, interactions in Virtual Reality make No Man’s Sky more intuitive, tactile, and immersive than ever. Physically unholster your Multi-Tool from your shoulder. Intuitively aim and fire at targets, or put it away to engage in combat with your fists. Tap a button on your headset to toggle the Analysis Visor, then point towards fauna, flora, and minerals to scan and discover them.
- PlayStation®VR2 creates a sense of presence and immersion. If you are new to VR, we recommend easing yourself in gently over time, taking regular breaks. Some users may experience discomfort when viewing VR content, although this varies between individuals.