Limited-edition model with a dramatic, deep, dark blue finish.
Since 2012 we have created limited colour editions of our M50/M50x headphones. From silver to orange, these soon became fan favourites and since 2020 we have been asking our fans every year to vote for a colour for the next limited edition to expand our colourful collection. This year, gaining 38% of the votes, your top pick was Deep Sea - a dramatic dark blue capturing the mysterious depths of water.
Building on the acclaimed sonic signature of the ATH-M50x headphones, the ATH-M50xBT2 headphones utilise Bluetooth wireless technology and offer the same studio- quality sound in a wireless package. The M50xBT2 headphones deliver an exhilarating listening experience, offering exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. There’s even the option to adjust the headphone’s EQ settings, if you so choose – make the changes in the A-T Connect app and save directly to the headphones.
Exclusive 45 mm drivers deliver legendary M50x studio sound
Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
Low latency mode reduces delay to keep audio and video in sync
Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
Premium audio-grade components deliver pure, natural sound
The M50xBT2 is equipped with the finest audio components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, to provide clear, high-fidelity sound.
Compatible with high-quality AAC and LDAC codecs
In addition to SBC, the ATH-M50xBT2 is compatible with the AAC and LDAC premium wireless audio codecs.
Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
Improved vocal pickup is achieved through the incorporation of beamforming microphone technology, resulting in clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
The sidetone circuitry of the M50xBT2 allows you to hear your voice in the headphones
when making calls on most smartphones, making it easier to carry on phone and video conversations.
Convenient mute control
You no longer have to hunt around for a mute option while on calls. The M50xBT2 microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button.
Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
Control volume/mute, music, and calls, and access voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri) with the convenient buttons built into the left earcup.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45mm
- Sensitivity: 99dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 15 – 28,000Hz
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Type: MEMS type
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: –38 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 85 to 15,000 Hz
- Communication System: Bluetooth version 5.0
- Maximum RF Output: 5.1 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Spread Spectrum Method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth® profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: LDAC, AAC, SBC
- Supported content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission band: 20 to 40,000 Hz (when LDAC 96 kHz sampling, 990 kbps) 20 to 20,000 Hz (when 44.1 kHz sampling)
- Power Supply: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
- Charging Time: Approx. 3.5 hours*
- Operating Time: Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 50 hours*
- Weight: Approx. 307 g
- Operating Temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C
- USB charging cable (30 cm, USB Type-A / USB Type-C)
- Cable (1.2 m /3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug (L shaped)