Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Record player
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal record player for aspiring DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. In the MK2 version, it offers some improvements, such as the newly developed top panel design and revised metallic buttons with improved haptics.
Sophisticated belt drive and precision-manufactured die-cast turntable
The mature belt drive in the RP-1000 USB MK2 belongs to the most powerful of its design. In comparison to a record player with direct drive, the RP-1000 MK2 transmits the force indirectly to the drive level of the precision-made pressure-cast turntable, thus, is decoupled from the motor. The elastic and high-quality rubber strap absorbs vibrations and ambient noises, which leads to a distortion-free playback. The pitch section with a range of +/-10 % is also suitable for the finest tempo adjustments.
Statically balanced S-tone arm
The RP-1000 MK2 has a statically balanced S-shaped pick-up arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. A wide range of pick-up systems can be connected via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME).
Newly developed top panel and robust housing construction
The new top-panel design in noble deep-black metallic is equipped with revised metallic buttons for start/stop and speed. The improved stop ensures clear haptic feedback. By pressing a button, the aluminum needle light can be moved out and ensures that the needle position is clearly visible even in the dark. The robust construction with optimized damping properties acts as a vibration-inhibiting, shock-absorbing feet on the underside of the record player contribute to further insulation.
With pickup and headshell (made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with a high-quality OM Black pick-up system, which is hand-made by Ortofon in Denmark, and a matching headshell.
Highlights & Details
- Belt drive
- Pitch section: +/-10 %
- Die-cast aluminum platter
- Pick-up and headshell from Ortofon
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Revised metallic buttons with improved haptics & feedback
- Precise pitch with selectable range of +/-10 %
- Noble finish in deep black metallic
- Record player with belt drive for DJ and HiFi
- Ideal for beginners and HiFi enthusiasts
- Powerful belt drive absorbs vibrations and ambient noise
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Precision-made, pressure-cast aluminum platter with high smoothness
- Statically balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Wheeling needle lighting
- Shock-absorbing feet for further insulation of vibrations
- Robust, heavy construction with optimized damping properties
- Device for cover hood (available as an accessory as an option).
- OM black
- Pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Head shell
- Power cord
- User manual.