Experience the breathtaking global phenomenon that has captivated audiences around the world.
Written for the screen and directed by Christopher Nolan, Oppenheimer thrusts audiences into the mind of physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer (Cillian Murphy), whose landmark work on the Manhattan Project created the first atomic bomb. An unprecedented cinematic event, Oppenheimer features an all-star cast that includes Emily Blunt, Oscar® winner, Matt Damon, Oscar® nominee, Robert Downey Jr., Oscar® nominee, Florence Pugh, Josh Hartnett, and Oscar® winners Casey Affleck, Rami Malek and Kenneth Branagh.
Special features on the bonus disc include:
- The Story of Our Time: The Making of OPPENHEIMER
- Meet the Press Q&A Panel: OPPENHEIMER
- To End All War: Oppenheimer & the Atomic Bomb
- Innovations in Film: 65mm Black and White Film in OPPENHEIMER
- Region Code:
- Region A,B,C
- 180 minutes
- Language(s): English, 4K: French, German, Italian, Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English, Subtitles: 4K: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Interactive Menu, Screen ratio 1:2.20, Screen ratio 2:1.78, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 2.0, Bonus Footage, Documentaries: 'The Story of Our Time: The Making of Oppenheimer'; 'Meet the Press Q&A Panel: Oppenheimer'; 'To End All War: Oppenheimer & the Atomic Bomb'; 'Innovations in Film: 65mm Black and White Film in Oppenheimer', Making of Documentary