On a routine training mission in the Scottish Highlands, a small squad of British soldiers come across the bloody remains of a Special Forces team with a sole survivor. They soon discover the savage attackers are werewolves, and as the full moon rises they face a long night ahead and a fight for their lives.
- A new restoration from the original camera negative approved by Director Neil Marshall and Cinematographer Sam McCurdy
- Archive audio commentary by Director Neil Marshall
- Archive audio commentary with Producers David E. Allen and Brian O’Toole
- New audio commentary by writer and Associate Professor of Film Alison Peirse
- Werewolves, Crawlers, Cannibals and More: a new 40-minute interview with Neil Marshall
- A History of Lycanthropy: author Gavin Baddeley on Werewolf Cinema
- Werewolves, Folklore and Cinema: a video essay by author Mikel J. Koven
- Werewolves vs Soldiers: The Making of Dog Soldiers with Neil Marshall, Producers Christopher Figg and Keith Bell, Actors Sean Pertwee, Kevin McKidd, Darren Morfitt, Leslie Simpson and Emma Cleasby, Special Effects Artist Bob Keen and more!
- A Cottage in the Woods: an interview with Production Designer Simon Bowles
- Combat: a short film by Neil Marshall
- Deleted Scenes and Gag Reel with optional commentary by Neil Marshall
- Trailers and Photo Gallery
- Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired