• DELUXE 11 DISC LIMITED EDITION BOXED SET OF THE CLASSIC 1973 LIVE ALBUM BY HAWKWIND.
• THE ORIGINAL ALBUM NEWLY REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES.
• NEW MIXES FROM THE ORIGINAL 16-TRACK TAPES OF THE FULL CONCERTS AT LIVERPOOL STADIUM, SUNDERLAND LOCARNO AND BRIXTON SUNDOWN BY STEPHEN W. TAYLER.
• INCLUDES A REGION FREE BLU RAY DISC OF A HIGH RESOLUTION 5.1 SURROUND SOUND MIX WITH COMPLETE VERSIONS OF ‘BRAINSTORM’, ‘TIME WE LEFT THIS WORLD TODAY’ AND ‘YOU
SHOULDN’T DO THAT’ BY STEPHEN W. TAYLER.
• AND A REPRODUCTION OF THE RARE SPACE RITUAL POSTER FORMAT TOUR PROGRAMME.
• RADIO COVERAGE, REVIEWS IN NATIONAL PRESS, CLASSIC ROCK, UNCUT, MOJO, RECORD COLLECTOR AND PROG MAGAZINES AND ALL SPECIALIST PRESS PLUS COVERAGE ON RELEVANT
WEBSITES AND FANZINES.
A deluxe 50th anniversary edition of the legendary live album ‘Space Ritual’. Recorded on the band’s UK tour of December 1972, which followed the release of the band’s studio album ‘Doremi Fasol Latido’. The live show was a continuous performance linked by poetry recitation by Robert Calvert and was a complete audio-visual experience. Featuring the dancers Stacia, Miss Renee and Tony Carrera, the concerts also featured an elaborate light show by famed lighting designer Liquid Len.
The Space Ritual tour followed the huge success of the ‘Silver Machine’ single (although the song did not feature in the live set) and three concerts were captured on tape by the Pye Records mobile unit. The resulting double album was adorned with memorable artwork by designer Barney Bubbles and was a Top Ten hit in the UK upon its release in May 1973.
The set is completed with a 68-page illustrated book with new essay and a reproduction of the rare Space Ritual poster format tour programme, making this boxed set the definitive release and this legendary album.