Inspired by our top selling M series wired professional studio headphones, the ATH-M20xBT Bluetooth headphones deliver an incredible listening experience with full-range, high-fidelity audio and enhanced bass. Enjoy a sonic signature tuned to reflect our ATH-M20x wired studio monitor headphones wherever you go! The ATH-M20xBT has a multipoint pairing capability that lets you connect wirelessly to two devices, optimal for multimedia use. The wireless headphones are also equipped with a low latency mode that improves the synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming. Audio-Technica over-ear headphones provide excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Combining modern design and high-quality materials, the ATH-M20xBT delivers an ideal listening experience for those that put audio first.
The ATH-M20xBT headphones provide up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection). The headphones are easy to operate with a microphone and buttons built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback, and volume control. We’ve also included a 1.2 m (3.9”) cable so you can use ATH-M20xBT like a standard pair of wired headphones, when desired.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones.
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance.
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection).
- Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume/mute.
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort.
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9”) cable for optional wired connection.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 to 32,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 36 ohms
- Weight: Approx. 216 g (7.6 oz)
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours*
- Operating Temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
- Operating Time: Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 60 hours*
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Power Supply: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
- USB charging cable (30 cm (12”), USB Type-A / USB Type-C)
- Cable (1.2 m (3.9’) /3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug (3 pole/L-shaped)
- Bluetooth® Version: Bluetooth version 5.0
- Operating Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Maximum RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Spread Spectrum Method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: AAC, SBC
- Supported Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Band: 20 to 20,000 Hz
*Depending on operating conditions