Designed for optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl
Developed in Tokyo, Japan with over 50 years of expertise in creating high-fidelity equipment, the LPW30TK turntable is designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl.
• Optimal high-fidelity audio experience.
• Teak effect wood veneer finish.
• Connect directly to speakers at home with the built-in preamplifier.
• Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 331/3 and 45 RPM.
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
• Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat.
• AT-HS4 headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus.
• AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every application.
• Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest.
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.