The R980T powered amplified bookshelf speakers offer a sound that is full of presence and depth. Designed for enhanced bass, the R980T bookshelf speaker system is calibrated with a flared bass reflex port. Resulting in rich detailed sound that will take your breath away. This flared bass reflex port is encased in a 100% medium-density fibreboard wooden enclosure. The wooden accent encompassing the full package of the R980T bookshelf speakers compliment both a home, studio and office setting. The classic wood finish enclosures are brilliantly designed to minimise acoustic resonance while simultaneously producing a clean finish any audiophile will enjoy.
The R980T powered amplified bookshelf speakers can be connected to more than one audio device through the two RCA inputs. Connect to both your PC and Television or record player with the R980T stereo speakers. No need to switch inputs. Master volume and bass knobs easily adjust both the audio and bass levels. These knobs are located on the back of the active speaker, allowing for a tailored listening experience. Reviewers of the R980T are consistently impressed by the bass performance that these speakers produce and the modern feel of the classic design. The R980T allows for a unique aesthetic perfect for any home. The volume, bass and power switch on the back are easily accessible along with aux inputs; all working together to produce power at your fingertips.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output
- Calibrated, flared bass reflect port in front of the speaker
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
- Total power output: RMS 12W × 2
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: ≥85dBA
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Audio input: Dual RCA input (RCA - RCA and RCA to AUX)
- Frequency response: 70 HZ-20 kHz +/-9db
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700±50mV AUX: 550±50mV (THD+N=1%)
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 4 inch (106mm), 6Ω
- Tweeter unit: Φ13mm silk domed tweeter, 4Ω
- Speaker Dimensions: 140 x 226 x 197mm (W x H x D)